Do you know a child who is struggling?
They may be withdrawn, anxious, or overactive and disruptive. Or there are consistent behavior issues or other problems at school? It can be hard for a parent who is not sure where to turn for answers. How do you know if this is just a phase or if there are bigger issues? If you want to get help, what do you do and where can you go?
The free handbook “Children’s Mental Health, A guide for Parents” is a great place to start. In this extensive guide you will learn:
- What is mental illness? What causes it? Recognizing the signs and symptoms and where to get help.
- How do you know if your child or adolescent is using illegal drugs?
- Does my child need medication?
- What does my insurance cover?
- How to get help from your student’s school, peers and loved ones… and much more.
We send you the handbook for free. Simply fill out the form, and we will email you a copy to download. Your information will not be shared with anyone.
Whould you like for more people to know about this handbook? Share this page...